Historical Notes: Clio Club, named for the muse of history, is a women's study club Clio was founded in Galesburg in 1894 with the purpose of "sociability, reading and general improvement" for the benefit of its membership. The group is still active and meets twice monthly except during the summer and the membership is restricted to twenty-five women.
Scope Notes: The collection consists minute books and annual club program pamphlets, as well as, news clippings and other club papers.
Collection range: 1920s to present
Donor: Clio Club